The International Climate Dialogue e.V. was founded in 2014 as a non-profit association, with the objective to promote education. The objective is achieved particularly through the:
- Organization of public information sessions on climate change impacts and actions for scientists and non-scientists;
- Publications on climate change impacts and actions;
- Educational outreach activities, including seminars, conferences and lectures;
- Promotion of information exchange between a network of scientists, policy makers and the private sector by organising seminars, conferences, lectures and discussing and disseminating latest findings;
- Introduce new scientific findings and discussion points relevant to furthering political discourse on climate change while maintaining an impartial stance;
- Initiation of pilot action for the mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions or for adaptation to climate change.